Friday, March 28, 2008


today i finally got my sleeping hours right :) i think..


went out with hueyin, lilynn, ziyan and jordan for dinner.
so duh.
supposed to dine at Sushi Groove but walked out.
too ex.
so we settled for Arena,
with chicken and seafood tempura da-baoed from Shilin's.
i'm pretty sure they had a "NO OUTSIDE FOOD AND DRINKS" sign somewhere..


realised we didnt take pics. so, pics in jordan's car!

sorry lilynn. we take more nex time k!

*i think i looked very much like an angel.haha.the light was shining down on me* :P


Zi waited at my place before meeting up with his other friends for..supper?

He's really really good in piano. *salutes!*


smilezzz

*you're right, jeen. 10kgs have to go! *

today was a happy happy day.. (specifically at 1.08am, Friday.hmm.my time's mixed up.)

only a few know. *grins*

I'll let God take the lead to guide me through the door I should walk through.

He knows best.

I'm just thankful for His overflowing grace :)


*tnx chien shin for removing 103 worms from my laptop!*

essh. i duno how to shorten the distance between the lines. so noob. argh.

No comments: