Saturday, April 26, 2008

today in church, we had a guest speaker.
Dr. Andrew Goh, from sg.
his msg wuz presented differently,
in a very simple yet interesting way.
First, he gave us all the outlines of his sermon topic,
then, we are to guess what topic he wuz talking about!

So..here are the outlines...
try guessing the topic!!
*highlight to see answer below*

1. you will have good success.

Joshua 1:8 - Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

2. you will excel in wisdom and knowledge
Psalm 119:97 - Oh, how I love your law! I meditate on it all day long.
Psalm 119: 100 - I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts.


3. your success will be obvious to all

1 Timothy 4:15 - Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress.

4. you will prosper in everything you do!

Psalm 1:2,3 - But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.

5. you will have power over sin

Psalm 119:9,11 - How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word. I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.

6. you will truly know how to live

Proverbs 4:4 - He taught me and said, "Lay hold of my words with all your heart; keep my commands and you will live.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

guessed what the topic is yet?

--- Meditate on the Word of God ---

A gardener is different from a person who loves flowers.
A gardener loves flowers but HATES weeds.
it should be the same for us.
We should love God's word, and HATE doing things God despises.

No comments: