Tuesday, April 01, 2008

happy april..

to start with, i don't really like April.
no specific reasons.

told jeen i'll write him a post before he leaves so here goes..

jeen left for aus in the evening.
going backpacking for a whole month.
juz last week he wuz desperately trying to get me to go to the gym with him.
reason : jiayi's too fat.
well..... NO COMMENTS.
haha.



this wuz before gymming. look at jeen's face. SO BIG.

and after making me cycle that "thing", 10KM..he's got a big big smile on.
know why? cuz my face looks bigger now.
HAHA. whatever la jeen. at least i wuz sweating, and burnt 270 calories. YOU?



quickly come back lar jeen
.

you're like my conscience when i'm eating too much (fattening) food.
i hear this squeaky little voice in my ear.

it goes..


"so fat still wana eat. eat eat eat........eat eat eat........eat eat eat......."

No comments: