Tuesday, June 20, 2006

fiRSt dAy iN mY beLOveD mALaySia!!

arrived on 19/6...7.20am..poor andrea...she had 2 wait more den 3 hours 2 transit back 2 kuching...while i got home by 9.30am...hehe..wuz so so tired...jetlag...fell asleep from 11am------>5pm...n dat wuz not being waken up volunteerily...dat wuz cuz raymas n kin ming dropped by...den we went 2 fetch jeen....dump kin ming back at skol...parked at bee suan's hse n walked 2 psr mlm...hehe..so long nvr go psr mlm edi...so happy...so so so happy...later on sook kuan came 2 my hse cuz she missed me so much....tho she'll nvr ever admit dat...haha...reali reali missed my frens so so much.....so glad got 2 see quite a few of them once i came back... ooh i oso got 2 play wif koko's car roof...u noe..d hole in d car roof where u can stick out ur head 2 say hi 2 all d cars passing by...haha...they were so mean tough...purposely drive d car away n make me chase after d car...melampau!!it wuz quite a distance k...how cud u do dat 2 me...laughing away in d car...while poor jiayi run like orang gila behind d car...haha...u guys wait till i get a car myself...juz wait...JUZ WAIT....hehe...r u thinking wat i'm thinking...

ooooh...my very first meal after i touched down...my mom took me 2 eat prawn mee!!!how i missed dat...all d food...ooooo...i'm gonna b such a pig wen i go back again....despite how fat i've gotten since i went there in Jan...evryone says i'm fat n more flesh...my family la...jeen la...kin ming la...sook kuan la...my neighbour la...my grandparents la...my auntie la..haha...raymas...thanks 4 not saying dat...i noe u dowan 2 make me sad but dats d fact...haha...UK food is fattening!!!

ok....sumthin in my head is teling me i need 2 sleep...jetlag lerr...sleep sleep sleep...lack of sleep...juz so happy dat i'm home...but it'll b not long b4 hav 2 leave again...*sniffs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Wallace nissan johnson city